Warning: Total picture overload
I can't believe how big these two are getting!
Korver is 2 1/2 and is such a good big brother. Just today I layed Liv down for her nap and she cried just for a sec and Korv started singing 'Baby mine' to her. He is always telling me "mom, Livie is so cute and so tiny, huh." He is my sweetie, if I get hurt or play sad, he runs to me to give kisses and hugs. If Korver gets in trouble (rarely) and I'm getting after him, he growls at me. It always makes me laugh and then all is well. When Matt gets home from work, he loves to hide from him. So all 3 of us go hide together. He is so fun to be with!
Livie is 8 1/2 months. She is a master crawler and is great at crawling up stairs. She has 6 teeth now, which is so crazy to me! Korv was just getting his first 2 at this age. She loves to pull herself up on furniture and walk around. She is a noisy little girl, especially at Church! She is big a mamas' girl, which I love! I love how excited she gets to see her dad when he gets home from work. She is such a happy girl.
______________________________________
Jords' wedding

































Oh my gosh, you're whole family (even those cute cousins) should be models. You are all so beautiful! I can't believe how fast your little cuties are growing up, they are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh.. how cute are ALL those pictures!!!! I can't wait to see you this week!!! GREYS!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! Liv and Korver couldn't be more adorable! I love the tutu!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your hair looks amazing!
Man, if only my rolls could be that cute! Did you take those?
ReplyDelete